Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's STUPID in WONDERLAND!

Yes folks, it seems our favorite Poster Boy of STUPID fell down a rabbit hole and started drinking from strange bottles marked "Drink me" and eating mushrooms as he let his hallucinations of "Candy-Gumdrop-Rainbowland" take hold of him as he writes that I lost my Myspace page.

LOLOL Ive just been there and it is fine :)

Now before we join in on the Mad Tea Party, let's take a look back at just why this blog was started in the first place...... http://itsallaboutstupid-hauptmann111.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-all-about-stupid.html Now of course he has taken some things down, or closed some blogs, but only in a kind of stupid card shuffling type of trick, starting new blogs elsewhere and putting his old crap up there. Currently he has over 27 blog sites alone, and posted his defamation of Character remarks across all of them, and still continues to do so.

When Chuckles can't deal with the real world, he molests a few of his pets and then retreats to Wonderland! Here is the latest from his new blog about me! HAHAHA

A page to vent my frustrations about everyones favorite E-Stalker, 'Ol Haupty!

"prison bitch"s myspace profile has been *click click* deleted!

Well folks, today, was a brilliant and wonderful day, for I found out the powers that be on myspace authorities have once again prevailed agaist the forces of not being nice to other people. this will be short and to the point!

Hauptmans Myspace has been deleted on account of cyber bullying. And I'm the one who pulled the plug. I reported him for cyber bullying, because that's what he was basically doing. I'm no expert on the subject and I'm no saint either. Yes I do admit that I do rip on him from time to time whenever the oppertunity strikes me, but only because he does it to me on a daily basis. So at first I took pock shots at them from my main blog, but then I realized that it wasn't the way to go about things. You see, unlike 'ol Haupty, I don't continuously blast away at him all the time.

Why?

It just shows that you don't have any class when you do something like that. People want to read blogs that cover a variety of topics! At the moment, I have four to five blogs set up to deal with separate writing projects that I'm working on. This gives people a choice of what they want to read, rather then force the same old dribble down their throat like 'ol Haupty does.

So I created this one and its going to be a fun ride. It really is. So be sure to spread the word about this exciting new venture that I've created to combat cyber bullying. Because what I'm doing isn't cyber bullying, its getting back at the person who's tormenting me on their website. So, whats a guy like me to do? Just lay back and take it like some dieing weed? Or play his own game against him?

I chose to take the funner approach to everything. Also, I've disabled commenting to all other blogs except this one! So if 'ol Haupty wants to say something on my Posterous, he'll have to say it here. But don't worry folks, because I've got plenty of his comments from the past, and I do plan on translating his mindless gibberish into something readable.


Sorry to burst your bubble again Morgan, but my myspace is just fine.

Here is the comment I put up on this little blog, which I am sure he will either take down or change, since he can't deal with the truth........

LOL Really? Maybe in Sugar-Candy-Gumdrop-Rainbowland, but hardly in the real world! My account is just fine Chuckles, why? Because you cant tell the difference between constructive criticism and bullying.

So how much denial are you in there Chuckles? I think anyone taking a look at your site and then my own can see that I hardly even think about you on a daily basis, while you on the other hand mention me all the time!! :) LOL but using the old 6 year old playground defense of "I know you are but what am I?" Just shows how lame and retarded you really are here Chuckles.

Tell ya what, let's see how mature you really are, why not prove to your readers (Hmmm, I really dont see any around but just for the sake of humoring you...) that your comments above are facts, here is my blogspace.... http://itsallaboutstupid-hauptmann111.blogspot.com/ and anyone is welcome to come along and see if I actually talk about you on a "daily" basis. Then they can go to your main site and see just how often you have hissy fits about me, Brian Q, Uswin, Twisted and the rest of the folks you feel so wronged by!

Of course I know you are just a little bitch and you will take this down or doctor it, which is why it will be up on my own site.

Thanks for the laughs though and for this great page, it honestly continues to show how much you lack in intelligence, Love the Quotes.

And your comebacks.... Well like your writing, they seriously lack in any originality, but do keep trying.

See ya on Myspace Morgan :)

And while you are there Chuckles, please, stop sexually molesting the King of Hearts and The Cheshire cat. And remember, one side of the magic Mushroom makes you smaller and the other side makes you taller.

Wonderland was a nice place till Morgan got there. Now, it looks like a NAMBLA convention! ;)

2 comments:

  1. i guess i can concede the fact that while i have been trying to get over my fixation on your emotional down fall, i can say that with out a doubt, that you are the wiser of the two of us. in some respects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "Emotional downfall" Please dont try to transpose your own sad issues onto me, unlike yourself, I enjoy my life.

    Again Morgan, it is your own negativity that robs you of having any friends. Instead of constantly attacking others, instead of simply focusing on trying to start silly internet battles, learn to stay in your own lane in life and just do your own thing. If you made videos on youtube that were not simply silly immature attacks on other people's videos, if you just stuck to your rambling confusion you call writing, and if you actually could find a few positive things to write about in your personal life, you might actually find that people would leave you alone!

    Grow up! Get a damn job, get a driver's license, and start living in the real world there chuckles! Because at 26 years of age, time is starting to run out for you, your still young, but you dont have the time to waste anymore when it comes to the job market!

    ReplyDelete