Saturday, March 6, 2010

LOL Ya know.....

I'm not so sure anymore that our friend Morgan James Gavin is just simply stupid, I am beginning to wonder if he hasn't just somehow been misplaced by a Psych ward. It's a shame when a Lobotomized retard is allowed to simply run loose and get his hands on a keyboard.

Oh Chuckles, ya just don't know when you are better off do ya? Sorry to burst the kiddie soap bubbles that reside within that empty skull of yours, but the only reason I have not been about of late is quite simple, Like I said once before, I have a REAL LIFE and far more important things to do then sit in front of a computer screen all day writing up nonsense like you do.


You must really miss me when I am not writing on here, I mean, damn, but seems you mention me on an almost daily basis in your blog. I would say I am touched, but really, it just creeps me out, so I gotta tell ya, I am sorry, but I only date women, I just don't swing your way, besides, I am too old for you anyway, last I heard, you were luring preteen boys into your bedroom with promises of stuffed animals to play with and all the Skittles they could eat!

This made me laugh.....

"With the defeating of Hauptman111, through the combined efforts of my own talents as a fucking genius, the FBI, and local Police, and Twisted Woods sense of style, we have located, eradicated, humiliated, and generally defeated the fuck out of that no good son of a bitch. That's right folks, I'm a happy mother fucker. "

Really??? No cops, no FBI. I was simply *yawn* busy with more important things then wasting my time on your brain farts. Pretty pathetic on your part there, that I am the only focus you have in life, didn't you once say you were going to ignore me? Wow, epic fail there huh? Just like the rest of your existence, it's a waste of life! LO This blog really gets your knickers in a bunch, doesn't it? Or... is it just you can't keep your right hand out of your pants? That hole in your backside is not where you should be putting your fingers and stop eating that stuff, those are not large brown boogers you are pulling out of there. Bad enough you still pick your nose let alone your ass too! Or, maybe it is just you have been taking it up the ass for so long that you think that hole is your vagina! Stop playing with yourself Morgan!

At least your Mommy still loves you! Or... Put's up with you at least, someone has to shovel the Horse shit around the property after all.

Like I have said several times before, I find you a sad, sick, and STUPID individual, you want attention so badly that you just cant get through a week without going back to stupid rants. Get yourself a life, better yet, get yourself a damn Job, and stop trying to sexually abuse young children.


Hope you enjoyed the attention! :)

P.S. Whatever happened to your friend PCSPECERIC?? I thought he was going to help you out!!! Maybe he thought you were a woman who was interested in him from OKCupid! Morgan, you should never lead a hardup guy on like that, guess when he found out you were a guy he got pissed at ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment