Wednesday, March 31, 2010

For SHAME Morgan!

In his latest bit of STUPID our hero now talks about Phoebe Prince! Are you fuckin kidding me there Morgan! YOU are the very last person who should have anything to say about what happened to that poor girl! Of all of your tirades and blog posts, your latest one here absolutely disgusts me!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=62450065

What would possess you to even think you could compare yourself to Phoebe? You say you are a victim of bullying yourself? Let's recap shall we (And cut through the BS)....

First from your myspace...

March 31, 2010 - Wednesday

Category: Automotive
Before I begin, I would just like to summarize how this whole mindlessly idiotic adventure began for me. I got drunk one night, and on the encouragement of a friend, wrote several rants against a few friends, and upon encouragement from me, he emailed those rants to said friends.

They did not like this, and decided in their infinite wisdom to post a picture of me.
Next to a pedophile.
And say that I was said pic of pedophile with plastic surgery.

Not fun, so I returned the favor, ten fold. And they did not like that I had done to them what they had done to me. This of course is the short version.

Now here is where the fun actually begins.

A few weeks later I was notified that someone was posting blog posts against me! Wow... how original, so I look it up, and of course I didn't like it, so I ranted and raved with no real effect except for the stalker to continue his tirade against me. I got sick of this, and then he started commenting on my posts. Not fun. So I did a little research on who was actually viewing my blogs on posterous which I will include at the bottom of this post. First I used Statcounter, which showed me a great deal of information regarding location, city, state, country, entry and exit paths, and hit totals. Which I found extremely useful.

But I found it strange that one city kept dinging me 57 to 98 hits per post. Then I looked into the IP addresses, and found that one person was bouncing my hits up. After which, I went to toolator, and added his IP address, which is 71.105.188.XX (Left the last two digits out for privacy reasons.) and banned his IP from my two or three main blogs, the links I'll include at the end of this. Pretty simple in terms of what needed to be done by simply following the directions on Toolator.

This had been going on for a solid year. Since September of 2009, this needed to be put to a stop, and fast. So I followed this line of thinking and for more detailed info, I went to Histats and registered a few sites there as well. Before I registered a second account on Toolator, I thought about what if I could get him IP banned from his own site? it would be genius! So I did exactly that. I posted the web code along with some false praise and posted it.

But it didn't accept the <> tag. so i changed it to <>.
that didn't work, so then I changed the .. to ...
that did the trick!

But thats just half of the total process!

After that, it was two days ago I think, I searched up 'thorough ip adress finders' and found a site called whatismyip and search up his IP and found that, using a latitude and longitude finder my stalker lived only a mile or three away from me. This is very concerning for me. So now I have three possible choices:

1. Go the responsible route:
Call the police and report repeted harassment, as well as report the incident to verizon security.

2. Go the personal route:
Go to this guys house and try to reason it out with him. Might work, or might backfire on me. Or we could end up watching football together. Nah.

3. Go the revenge route:
Go to this guys house, try to reason with him, then take a snapshot of his face, then blast him on the net with his picture. not the smartest, but it would make me feel better in the long run. Also call the Police and report him.

I also used Google Earth to find what his place looked like. Not that impressive. But that's where I'm at right now. This whole process took me little more than a month or two in total over the course of the whole thing. I'm sick of the site being up there so much, that I even resorted to the drastic measure of searching up tricks on how to hack (Did not learn a single thing... how useless is that!? Also, not advocating the use of hacking personal blogs as doing such things could result in a criminal lawsuit, fines, jail time, and ultimately being the crotch puppet of some guy with a horrid left eyeball that wont shut at night.) a Blogspot account.

Needless to say, I am thankful that I came across Peter's blog! So what do you think I should do people? That blog is a cancer to my mind, that must be wiped away with the utmost animosity. Preferably plastic explosives, flame throwers, mimes, and Kenny G records. yes... they are that destructive, and have ruined many a life. look at Pauly Shore.
Now for the links I promised at the beginning of this whole thing.



Now you start off, admitting, somewhat that you started the issue, I highly doubt that there was any "friend" involved, since in earlier statements you clearly state you thought this all up on your own, like your video admission here...



Now, I have no idea what it was you said in your e-mail bashing that you sent out, but let's face it, it had to be pretty fucked up since VVC eventually decided to BAN you from the campus!

So then, Brian Q made a little picture of you with a caption comparing you to Australian Pedo Dennis Ferguson, which he only put up on his myspace as a joke in retaliation. Personally, had I been in your shoes I would have laughed at it, especially since you actually DO look like you could be related to the guy! Weird coincidence huh?

However, instead of simply apologizing, you decide to make it worse...


Besides attacking Brian, you go after Darryl M. (No idea if he deserved this or not) and then you add Uswin Wood who was not even involved. To make matters worse, you decide that your little "Prank" would be put up on over 26 different blog sites and spread on myspace, several forum boards, and twitter where you try to pass it off as a fact and hope that other people will spread your slander and Defamation of Character! Your prank could have cost Uswin his reputation.

This is the point where I came along! Why? Because your attack on Uswin caused the same kind of pain to him that the "Mean Girls" had created for Phoebe! I asked you to apologize and take any crap you had up down where Uswin's name was involved, and you refused, or made excuses in your STUPID reasoning to fail to comply.

In the course of finding out what makes you tick, I came to see that you thrive on bullying people. You love to argue with people, in Forum boards, in chatrooms, across Youtube.

Let's look at your Youtube account! Most of your pathetic little videos are lame and honestly retarded attacks on other people's videos!
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=XRFridNPWVI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyEWjmZVj8

All anyone has to do is look at the comments and how you love to try and talk the people down.

The very front page of your Youtube account shows that you have made the site simply for the purpose of creating confrontations with others over the internet......

Demeonte2 (4 weeks ago)
Spam
still here my little haters! come get some! for those that enjoy my vids, thank you!
Demeonte2 (1 month ago)
Spam
ah ah ah! yall been blocked as well, ass munchers!
Demeonte2 (2 months ago)
Spam
still nothing!
Demeonte2 (2 months ago)
Spam
now what bitch!? you cant say shit! twistedmetal16 is a fucking bitch!
Demeonte2 (2 months ago)
Spam
and now for a comment black out on this mother...
And of course your mission statement is right here too...
"If it pisses you off or makes you laugh to where you leave a comment on any of my vids, then I've done my job. "


Notice how the comments above are only your own. You don't mind pissing people off when you can CONTROL the argument, if someone get's the better of you, you simply delete their post.

When you are attacking someone you hide behind "Freedom of Speech" like in this statement...
  • headbutt09 im in england so im afraid u cant catch me i can dowot i want, and im gona fly a jet straight at u son 1 month ago
  • Demeonte2 (uploader) ^ still. hes going to go all joe stack on me. all because of a video? boy, you english are still pissed that we americans are free to do what we want? AND say what we want? go smoke a pack of fags to calm down, then eat your fish and chips like a good flat owner. 1 month ago
However, when someone decides to hit you back and tell it like it is about you, then it becomes "Cyber-bullying" "Oh, look everyone, Hauptmann111 is a cyberbully and he is making me feel so sad!" You were sad long before I came along Chuckles!

You can not seem to grasp the fact that I am actually not attacking you, what I am actually doing is warning other people about you. You are a sorry, pathetic, spiteful little individual who hates his life and so sits in front of a computer every day and rants at the world. Because you can't create, you spend your time dissing other people online. If a person doesnt like you, or doesnt want to know you, you attack them.

You are a Cyber-bully Morgan, and you are the last person who should be saying anything about Phoebe Prince! Honestly, your blog about her is a slap to the face of that girl's Mother!

On your other blogs....

1) You're not even close to knowing where I live! But please do call the police about my blog, I have everything you have ever done or written saved and when needed on video!

2) I can still read your blogs, I almost wish your ipban worked! :(

3) Get your facts straight, it was October when I got on your case! Also, you could have stopped this at any time, you just had to stop being STUPID! I left you alone for months at a time, only to come back and find you still attacking myself, my friend, and anyone else you felt like molesting!

4) And again, I am NOT Brian Q, or Darryl, or Robert, or anyone you actually know! I am simply a guy who has tried to get you to grow the fuck up and stop being STUPID while at the same time warning people to stay the hell away from you, since you are a dangerously depressed individual! Get some help there Chuckles, you really need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment