Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Morgan can't handle the facts!

Well our friend Morgan, aka "STUPID" thinks he is a great spin Doctor. He spent the last two months continuing to rant about me and his other old friends, Uswin, Twisted wood, Brian Q, Treebeard and others, just the same mindless crap he has always been spouting off.

Meanwhile, I spent the last two months doing way more enjoyable things then sitting in front of a computer 24/7. I went skiing in the mountains, spent some time on the beach in the British Virgin islands, worked at my job, went to Las Vegas for a weekend. Ya know, livin La Vida Loca! Enjoying life and the world outside my door. Morgan here was not even a thought in my mind!

So I finally hear from some friends that Morgan Gavin is still being STUPID, so I figure, what the hell, I got a bit of time, I'll take a look! Well my post below this one was my response to Chuckles and his latest ravings over the last two months. I went over to his blog and left him a comment, fully expecting it to be deleted, because, while Morgan says that he is an all American boy who believes in freedom of expression and speech, in reality, he is just a commie bastard at heart who will delete any comment he does not agree with, even if it is done honestly and with sincerity!

Anyway, I posted the following comment to his latest blog entry, a few pages of some mindless writing he thinks is a story...

Hauptmann111 said...
You call this.... crap.... writing? Must not have made it past a 3rd grade writing level!!!

Yeah yeah, I know you will remove my comment, you are a commie bastard at heart. But then again, I am pretty sure I am the only one who actually read this dribble.

Dick and Jane books are more entertaining then this mindless garbage. You don't have one original thought in your head do you? It's like you took little snippets from every show you have ever watched and tried to get them to work together in a totally incoherent ramble of words. And your spelling still sucks, you do know that this blog offers a spellchecker right? Get your mommy to show you how to use it!!!


His response...

Morgan Gavin said...
My e-stalker is back? Amazing. Oh and while you pull your head out yo ass, you should probably realize that im read world wide. So what if i did? What does your opinion count for in the long run? Do you honestly think that you matter to me? Because, if so... Your nothing more than a mindless fool. Lmfao. Look, your obviosly trying to get my attention with these remarks. A stalker just wants attention, so tell you what. Ill continue to ignore you as you pointlessly make an ass out of yourself on the net. So what if you dont like it. Tough. Either move on to your othervictims who must think that your pissy rantings mean something to them or just die. You arrogant lil prison bitch.

Wow Chuckles is really in deep denial! As I tell him with my response....

Hauptmann111 said...
I was never gone Chuckles. LOL, all anyone has to do is look at your blog posts and then look at mine to see who it is that is screaming for attention like an infant with a full diaper.

For over two months I haven't even given you a thought, while you, on the other hand have mentioned me on an almost daily basis. I only have one blog spot. How many do you have Chuckles? 26? So who is the little bitch screaming for attention? Seems to be you Genius!

Do yourself a favor and grow the fuck up! If people actually did read and enjoy your stuff, you would have comments. Sadly, the only comments you ever attract are negative ones which you are too much of a little bitch to leave up.

Sure, my own opinion is just one, but open your eyes, you receive 100's of comments, ALL NEGATIVE, in OKCupid, Myspace, Youtube, etc, so when you do the math, it becomes quite clear that your aimless ramblings, your silly immature rants, and your totally retarded videos are not winning you admirers, frankly, you simply creep people out and piss them off, and that is not a healthy way to go through life. At best, people are not laughing with you Morgan, we are all laughing AT you. For 26 years of age, (Sure you arent 46? You look like you are 66!) you act like a spoiled, mentally challenged 8 year old.

LOL I'm making an ass out of myself? I dont spend every day on the net, posting crap, making videos, playing with all the toys mommy bought me. You need to stop trying to project your own failures onto others, I think you need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and then, find a way to get through it and rejoin the Real World Alice! Honestly, on your videos, if you are actually TRYING to look like a spoiled retard, you have pulled it off very well, but, you have failed to do it in an entertaining way. You come across as flat, irritating, and boring! I have seen little kids put up better, more entertaining videos on youtube! You are no "Ponceman" Perry there chuckles. Honestly, just looking at some of your videos, anyone can see that you are basically very jealous of other's creativity, since so many of your videos are simply lame attacks at other people's submissions on youtube. The other videos you put up are simply a waste of anyone's time to watch, again, a 3 year old with a camera could create a more entertaining clip then you.

LOL Really, in the end I am the closest thing you have to a friend here. I'm actually the only viewer who bothers commenting at all on your epic fail of a life with this blog, and, I am the only one doing so with any regard for your well being.

Personally, I think your Parents really needed to beat you with a belt a few times instead of coddling, and spoiling you as a child.

While you might be a Micheal Jackson (He liked young boys in his bed too.), I hate to tell ya this, but you are no PETER FUCKIN PAN! Grow up Morgan


So we end another day with our good friend Chuckles, still as Witless and Stupid as he has ever been. I actually think he is getting worse instead of better. Total shame, really, that this guy will do anything for attention, even if it is only negative in focus, he thrives on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment