Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And the Infection of Stupid grows!

Welp, here is the latest response from Morgan....

ok. ill play ball.

heres what is going to happen if your going to keep this game going. ill do what you ask the next chance i get, which might be a while. but in return, because im the kinda guy that likes a fair trade, and this has to be done FIRST. brian must take the pic of me down and apologize on his blog in the same manner that you want me to apologize to the wood brothers. next linzey takes down her posts about me and apologize as well. finaly you must take this blog down (and ill take down all but three blogs linked to my posterous) and never bug me again. finally Robert must at least hold a job for three weeks to get himself some sort of home. these are the terms of agreement and must be fullfilled before i do my part in this already drawn out idiocy of egos. if you agree then text me. david has my number. you have one month from the time of this being posted.

Firstly Morgan, your attitude sucks here, gotta tell ya that Chuckles. Again you assume things that I have already clearly and truthfully stated are false. I have no connection with Brian or his Girlfriend, I only learned their names from YOU yourself. I also find it a laugh riot that you gave Brian a full public apology, but that HE is continuing to burn you online, however I have seen no such attacks,(How about some links for proof Chuckles.) except that he still has the picture of you up, his girlfriend's site is closed to me, since only friends can view it which brings me to....


Second, That being said, you talk about being a "Fair" guy, yet, you want me to control others I have no control over, as this blog has stated many times, your fight with Brian is none of MY business, just as it was none of Uswin's business, I am one of Uswin's friends you BOZO! That doesnt mean I know any of the others involved in your BS. Uswin has not attacked you, and is in fact staying out of the issue, I am, let us say, his un-asked for stand-in. All I have asked is that you take down all your shit, and apologize to USWIN, show me where I have said, apologize to everyone. The reason you need to take down all your crap is NOT because I am fighting for everyone here, I am only sticking up for my friend, but almost all of your attacks include Uswin's name, therefore they need to come down, that is your fault not mine.

Third, Again, I have no control over people, and when it comes to Robert, I only know the name, not the man himself, but I will say this, WHO THE FUCK do you think YOU are to DEMAND that another person do something they may not be able to do under the current economy! What a total little Prick you are! The only reason you have a roof over your own STUPID head is because you live at your Mommy's house and she takes care of your lazy, stupid 25 year old ass! Or maybe she really doesnt give a shit for you, but at least you can take care of the Horse shit on the property when you arent playing RETARDED CAMERAMAN. So how about you leave homeless people alone, if Robert is truly a Homeless person, he is suffering quite enough without your stupidity and hate, you should be happy enough with his misery to let it go at that. Winter is coming along and everyone can see that you have NO REAL concern for the man, ya little Son of a Bitch!

Lastly, I dont do texting, and I dont know David, and really dont want to know him, since he seems to be a little bitch running back and forth between you all, and just stirring up more trouble, I wouldn't be surprised if he is getting a kick out of it all manipulating you. And as for your, "You have one month!!!" remark, LOL I have all the time in the world here

Now, here is my proposal, once again ya little weasel, You WILL publically apologize to Uswin Wood, You WILL take ALL of your hate posts down! I really dont give a shit what Brian does, or Darryl, that is a seperate problem from me! I will then go onto other topics of stupid, hell, who knows, if you can show me links of where Brian and his Girlfriend have continued to attack you, they may be my next poster people of Stupid, since I hate this kind of BS. My advice to you, is that you simply stop attacking anyone on the internet and just write your stories and post your pictures. Maybe try to do some videos that arent attacking other's on youtube! Ya know, PLAY NICE!

In the meantime Chuckles, Stop trying to play like your Hitler and can make demands here. You are not in any control here, afterall, I have video evidence of you stating that you could legally attack everyone because of them attacking you, (Even though YOU admit you started this whole mess in the first place!) and your Freedom of Speech views, (Which are actually warped but whatever!) Since you continue to leave your LIBEL and HATE attacks up on all of your sites (Like this one, http://dr3arms.posterous.com/hello-folks ) Since it seems this is the only way to get through to you, I offer the following......


See folks, This is why our Friend Gavin gets so many negative comments on YOUTUBE, he puts up mindless videos and video response attacks of other's vids and as you can see, He does LOOK LIKE A CREEPY PEDOPHILE! Currently he isnt, at least not that we know of yet!

Now, of course, it is his RIGHT to put up the videos he does, but ask yourself, at 25 years of age, arent these videos he makes of himself, well...... STUPID?

No comments:

Post a Comment