Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aww, we have a Bleeding Heart and It's Hesperia's Own Neverland Ranch Owner and Operator

LOL It never ceases to amaze me just how anal and STUPID our friend Morgan gets, I think he drank too much cough syrup today, and has started another drunken EMO rant.

The Bleeding heart.....

Let's look at his comments on his Ex-Girlfriend,
"First off, I'd like to talk a little bit about my fucking EX fiance... You know, the one I WAS supposed to marry, the one you were supposed to meet at the engagement party? The one the BROKE UP WITH ME THREE WEEKS BEFORE FUCKING TELLING ME!? Yeah, that one. I'd just like to rant for a few oh so fucking glorious minutes about that DARLING, oh so GRAND, and brilliant little NICE LADY! Of course, me being me, I can't really write insults or shell figure it out one way or the other. so those words in all caps? Just replace those with.... other terms."

Nobody cares Chuckles! In fact, I praise the Girl for having the intelligence to see she was better off dumping you then going through with something that would have ruined her life! Way to go Caasi :)

Then he goes on to cry about the rest of the World.....

Morgan now cries about how "Everyone" is just mistreating him so badly, how he has done nothing wrong, and how he has "cleaned up" his act. Man Chuckles, ya really need to get your story straight! If you are going to blatantly lie, at least do a better job of supporting your crap. You cleaned up one blog Chuckles, ya still have at least 25 others that need your attention, I've already provided links in other posts. Let's look at your tall tale here, you state that......

"Part of this plan was to simply stop going to Hauptman111's stalkerblog and getting so fired up about everything that he was saying. And trust me, it is a STALKER blog, by all means it is beyond hurtful and agrivating and completely arrogant for someone to continue writing those things about me, long after I've stopped writing about the likes of Brian Quinones. Though I still believe that Hauptman111 is nothing more then a mask for Brian and his fiance, Linzey, to continue harrassing me without ever having to reveal themselves, its already been proven many times over."

Let's see here Morgan, ya say you stopped writing about other people, like Brian Q. and yet, I found blogs you wrote as late as December 4th......

just a place to stupidly rant about anything that comes to mind

jump to navigation

the raising of morale December 4, 2009

Posted by demeonte in Uncategorized.
trackback

i have seen the future of the planet and her children, i have heard the voice of the universe call out to me like a treasured friend, and it told me to tell you something grand was in the works.

my readers, my wonderful wonderful readers, your patience with me will be forever garnered as the greatest thing ever. your continued visits to my pages, no matter how little they may be in either number or time spent

reading, is well loved and treasured. but i have something of grave importance to tell you that they, the bullies of the world would have me not tell you! they have emailed me in droves, threatening my very life! saying that i am not worthy of a show, of a blog, of a mind of my own, when their hate only serves to empower my vision, only serves to drive our ambitions, for i have said to them that i am not weak! i will not stand for their cowardice, their non chalance in the way they have terrorized me!

it shall not stand my firends, IT WILL NOT STAND! for tonight, i have recieved the greatest gift a human being can see. i have recieved tohe gift of clarity and wisdom! but i do not say these things to form a cult, no… i say them because i mean them in the very sense of how you love your children, or your friends orl oved ones for that matter! the bullies of the internet, thinking that they themselves are better then the rest of us… why? because they are in the loop? because they do adventures with their friends? indeed, if they percieve the physical elements and other such intricacies a valuable part of their cycle, then they are well entitled of the benifets from which they are able to get…. but not tonight my firends.

tonight, as i have searched the heavens for an answer to the almighty collective that we seem to be, a thought has occured to me, that all events are simply coincidence. in reality, andn ot to offend my religious readers, but it must be said. in reality, there is no luck, there is no otherworldly hand guiding us to our current states. we are here, each in our own places in life… because we have walked the path ourselves, dealt with the bullies that dare tell u

s we are not worthy of such adoration! bullies fear that which is better then them, they try to quash it under their thumbs in a sorry attempt to feel better about themselves! this is how gangs are started, how wars begin, how this so called society is driven.

humanity must cooperate with each other in peaceful ways in order to get ANYWHERE in life. to do hings in a violent fashion, although only temproary effective, will die out and peace will reclaim things. thus, if a friendship, a trust, a hope and promis are garnered with other people, through good deeds and amazing situations, then we ourselves will conquer the bullies through a more fliud motion, and end their tyranas behaviours! the violence will end! the theft will end! in hatred will die out only to be replaced by love and peace!

THE TIME FOR US TO ACT IS NOW! NOT LATER! NOT THE NEXT DAY! YOU MUST EACH STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT! STRIKE HARD! STRIKE SWIFTLY WITH OUT REMORSE! you must first give your tormentor a taste of his own medical treatment! if he says something about you to the other people in the work place, then say something to him on the forums and blogs! and when he feels the barbs of his own actions, then you must abandon that hateful path and make peace with him. but YOU MUST BE STERN! if he even slips once, you repeat the step! over and over again until you have a trust with him that is benificial to both of you!

think of the possibilities! there would be no more stolen work, you would not be forced to work saterdays or weekends because your tormentor says you must. if only for a few mere seconds, you shall find that peace reins supreme! use the triple pincer tactic!

1. give your tormentor a taste of his own medical treatment!
2. wiat till he is at your mercy and then make peace with him and build a friendship.
3. BE STERN WITH HIM! if he slips from friendship back to bullying, YOU MUST REPEAT THE PROCESS TILL HE IS NO LONGER A BULLY!

the most effective way to do this, is to write a short story about him in embarrassing situations, reverse his/her last name so they are not aware that it is them till it is too late, and then you must submit that story all over the place. if you are not able to do this, then find your niche, and apply it to the peace making process.

my dearest readers… WE MUST CRUSH THE THREAT THAT BULLIES PRESENT TO US. if they hit you, then beat them till they submit in a non violent way, you must belie

ve in your own abilities in order for you to overcome any and all threats. if you do not assert yourself, then bullies will run youre life into the ground, for all your remaining days.

i thank you for being patient with me. i am going through a difficult recovery perio

d. but i will never let whatever troubles my mind, become my master. mastery over your own emotions is crucial, vital, and becomes like second nature after long enough. i urge you, much like i did before, to spread the word, the brian q. is a bully, an egotistical over confident ass that promotes himself to be better then us because he is the center of the universe. take the image i have provided you with here and spread it acorss the internet, spreadi t like a furious wildfire! translate the text to youre native tounge and spread the word on this bully! he must pay for his abuses against what he calls inferiour people!

dearest readers, i urge you to live!

Posted via web from The mind of Morgan James Gavin

Well, first, you dont have any readers, at least no one who cares to get involved in your "mission" Morgan! And what was the picture link you wanted "everyone" to spread around? Why

it was this one right here.....


The same old Defamation of Character and Libel attack that started all this off in the first place! And at that time, I was not even giving you a thought! I had not posted anything new in almost two months at the time, I had better things to do, and still do actually, but, coming back and seeing you are still the same spiteful, simple minded, evil little wretch you were months ago, I think people still need to be warned about you. From Oct 13th till Dec. 12th, I had not bothered with you, but you sure did alot of whining and bitching and plain Stupidness in my absence!! All the other posts I found are also all documented Chuckles. So please, tell me another story about how you are the innocent victim. Your... "long after I've stopped writing" Remark just does not wash here, is 8 days a long time on the planet you come from?

Also, wasn't it just a few days ago you were telling us all about....

"I hired a few friends to help me with a new 'project' and I'll be waiting to hear from them about the 'target'." OOOOOOOHHH I can't wait to see what pcspeceric comes up with. That little troll is the laughing stock of both the R&R forums and the OKCupid forums, he actually makes you look, slightly, more intelligent. Personally I think the best thing for both of you is to have your mothership come and pick ya both up and take you back to your Homeworld before Earth finds out how easy it would be to conquer your planet of Retards. Let's see, Eric is 20 years old, and claims to be a Military Veteran, claims to work for a Texas Police dept. claims to be retired, Claims to know FBI agents on the internet.

Basically he makes alot of "Claims" but never backs them up. You sure know how to choose your friends there Chuckles!!! Damn, but I get a laugh out of your pathetic Stupidity.

Now, let's move on to Morgan's other interests, I find his Pictures disturbing, so let's take a look at what he posts up, and the "Image" he projects over the internet shall we....

First there are many pictures of the family animals....

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/31/m_7bba5c8a19af0d339daf1beb1bfdf0d5.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/27/l_63c11f90cf3c3b187a8fd45d14d6a844.jpg

There are many more, alot of pictures of his Mommy's horses, Dogs, Kitties. They can all be found here... http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=62450065 Along with a few more I will share below before I get to my Question in point on this. Now of course, pictures of pets are a norm for most folks sharing their lives on the Internet, but as I share a few other pictures, a disturbing thought is going to manifest itself here, just watch! The next pictures are of stuffed animals, you know teddy bear type toys. Now for a young woman, even some older women, there is nothing wrong with keeping such a collection, but we are talking about a 26 year old, supposedly "straight" male here! I dont know about you, but I gave up stuffed animals a long time ago, like

at the age of 4!!!

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01

/72/l_b9d9b2f3d2a664ddd01f579e45eb49df.jpg

This is just one of these, but there are others, including his infamous "Just My Size" Raggedy Andy doll he likes to sleep with. So let's move on to the final pictures, which really become very disturbing!

So? What is up with all of these bare chested, in the bathroom with just a towel on pictures about? This simply screams out "CREEPY" here! I mean, it cant be to pick up an adult sexual partner, because no woman or Gay man would find our good friend Chuckles attractive, he is 26 years old, yet looks like he is is on Geritol and 60! He's already balding, he has the body of a death camp survivor, and as this blog Has clearly PROVEN time and again, this living corpse is BRAIN DEAD! You can see it in the eyes!! So, what would the motivation be? Let's add all the other pictures shall we?

We have dogs and cats and horses and Chickens and other animals, many in caged off areas around his Mom's property, and he has posted many such pictures. Then we have alot of pictures of stuffed animals and lastly we have these shots. Is Morgan trying to tell us that he is the operator of Hesperia's own version of "The Neverland Ranch" here? Is he trying to entice young children, mainly boys to come over to his house to pet the animals, play with some stuffed toys and then go into the house to "Play" with him, maybe he just wants to be "petted" too eh? Perhaps in the shower? O_o


I'm just asking Questions here!


But the evidence screams that Chuckles here has some sexually repressed issues and I for one, would not allow my kids to be outside anywhere near where he lives! His pictures just scream Sexual Predator here.


Ya see Chuckles, unlike yourself, I am not asking anyone to carry a message here. I am also not fabricating anything, or spreading lies over the internet the way you do, I am just asking questions, it is up to the readers to decide.


I mean let's face it, Morgan Gavin as a super hero would only have one special power... Able to turn into an old Decrepit Pedophile before your very eyes!!!! O_o



Oh and By the way, I got an E-mail.


Sandy2231 writes....

"Dear Hauptmann

Thank you so very much for spreading the word about Morgan Gavin, I know that little freak from Victor Valley College and I have to tell you! You are so right on about this STUPID, immature little prick. He is the worst little troll you could ever have the displeasure of meeting!!

The truth is out there Hauptmann and you are telling it like it is! He actually use to just talk to himself in class like some Tourette's syndrome sufferer. The teacher of the class I had with him, had to ask him to leave on many occasions for disturbing class with his outbursts. And he always recorded every conversation he had with anyone. My boyfriend trashed his cell phone once for doing that to him! Needless to say, the punk has no friends! Keep rockin on and spreading the word about this piece of trash!!


Thanks again for this!

Sandy"


Thank you so much Sandy for the very kind E-mail, and yes, I will keep "Rockin on"

No comments:

Post a Comment